Who says that carbon should have all the fun? Not us. The Enduro Comp 27.5 flies in the face of carbon superiority, with an alloy frame that makes you wonder why you wanted carbon in the first place? It has a nimble wheel size and the same legendary X-Wing layout that makes its ride plenty stiff, super snappy, and more fun than the feds probably want you to have. Tell the trail to give this Enduro its worst—it'll be just fine.
- The RockShox Monarch Plus rear shock not only features our AUTOSAG technology, but houses a 3-position compression adjustment, along with a rebound adjustment.
- RockShox Yari RC fork features a 15x110mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle, a Solo Air™ spring, and 170mm of plush travel to take on big hits and bumpy terrain with supreme speed and efficiency.
- The X-Fusion Manic dropper post features size-specific (125/150mm) travel, and zero-millimeters of offset.
- All bikes are well maintained and pass a safety inspection before use.
- Hire includes a basic bike setup from our mechanic to get you comfortable.
- A Specialized Ambush helmet and gloves are included.
- Pickup and drop off service availble within the Noosa region.
- Extra's such as hydrations packs, trail maps, spares kits and clipless pedals are available.
- Bring your own pedals and shoes if you ride clipless.
- A suspension setup and demo of the E-Bike is provided on collection.
- Hire rate shown is for one calender day.
- Brind ID and a credit card to hire.
- Bookings essential
Specialized Enduro Comp Alloy 650b
Our quest was to create the perfect long-travel trail bike, and it all began with a close look at the geometry. Basically, we modernized it— slacking out the front end, lengthening the top tube, shortening the chainstays, and lowering the bottom bracket. All of this together makes the bike truly feel glued to the ground, and the platform is more responsive and capable than ever.
And to keep the weight down, the frame is constructed with our legendary, tough-as-nails X-Wing layout with a M5 alloy chassis and rear-end. To guarantee high degrees of "shredability," this material choice is greeted by 170mm of plush front and rear travel, plus a geometry that can be "adjusted" via a shock extension with a "low/high" setting.
For the build, this Enduro is packed with send-it-ready gear, like SRAM NX Eagle 12-speed shifting, powerful Guide RE brakes, crazy-strong wheels, and a RockShox Yari fork up front.