Queenstown Mtb Tours
2023 Queenstown Mtb Trip - 7 days over the ditch!
Saturday 4th Nov – Saturday 11th Nov 2023
Limited spots available! Secure your seat now with a $500 deposit.
We're heading across the ditch to Queenstown, NZ! Join us for an absolute banger mountain biking trip featuring the best trails in the Southern Alps. This 7-day mountain bike tour showcases the world class trails of Queenstown and the surrounding mountains. We’ll be riding at Fernhill, Coronet Peak, Skippers Canyon, Matangi Station, Bowen Peak and Queenstown Bike Park!
Join a social group of riders who share your passion for awesome trails and get ready for a holiday that will take your biking adventures to the next level. Our exclusive package is designed specifically for experienced mountain bikers, offering support from expert guides, private transfers, Heli drops and dedicated shuttles. Yep, we've handpicked a selection of thrilling experiences that will push your limits.
Prepare for an epic start as we kick off the tour by exploring the legendary trails of Fernhill and Queenstown Bike Park. These trails are so epic that you could spend an entire riding season tackling them alone. But we won't stop there. Midweek, we'll amp up the excitement with Coronet Peak shuttle laps, conquering iconic routes like Rude Rock, Zoot Track, Hot Rod, and Skippers Canyon. And to make it truly unforgettable, we've added an extra dose of stoke with a Heli drop day at Bowen Peak, where you'll experience the thrill of a heli drop into descending alpine trail! Be warned, there could be a few snow patches.
After a well-deserved rest day or optional second Heli drop, we'll continue the adventure at Matangi Station with private shuttles, immersing ourselves in even more world class trails that contrast the bike park perfectly. And of course, we'll wrap up the tour with a final day back in the bike park, riding all your favourite trails one last time. Trust us, this trip is going to be an absolute banger, offering you the best mountain biking experience in the entire southern hemisphere!
Not only will you have incredible riding experiences, but we also provide quality twin-share accommodation tailored to cater to mountain biking groups. And if you're looking for a little extra comfort, we have accommodation upgrade packages available. Imagine finishing each day in complete comfort, sharing stories and enjoying a drink to celebrate the epic rides before heading out for a dinner in QT.
Rest assured, we've taken care of all the logistics. Our trusted partners, All Mountain NZ & Helibike NZ, will handle your airport transfers, provide expertly guided MTB shuttles, exhilarating heli trips, and ensure you have the best local knowledge at your disposal.
Spaces for this incredible adventure are limited, so don't miss your chance! Contact us now to secure your spot with just a $500 deposit. Get ready to mark your calendar from Saturday, Nov 4th, to Saturday, Nov 11th, 2023.
Standard Package (Twin Share): $3499 Accommodation Upgrade Package (Self-contained Cabin): $4399
Optional second Heli drop at Ben Cruachan $450
Nov 4th: Arrival in Queenstown and Bike Park Warm-up
- Fly into Queenstown via Virgin VA115 from Brisbane, departing at 9.35am and arriving at 4.05pm.
- Check-in to your comfortable accommodation and build your bikes.
- Kick off your mountain biking adventure with a warm-up pedal in the renowned Fernhill zone. Fernhill offers a world-class bike park experience, boasting two famous jump tracks, a learner jump zone, and exhilarating downhill runs like Salmon Run, McNearly Gnarly, and Mini Dream. Start with gondola uplifts, followed by a climb to enjoy the thrilling trails above the bike park.
- Explore Queenstown for dinner, immersing yourself in the vibrant atmosphere of this adventure hub.
Nov 5th: Queenstown Bike Park - Day 1 of 3
- Begin your day with a guided session at Queenstown Bike Park, maintained by the Queenstown Mountain Bike Club.
- Grab lunch at one of the many lakeside offerings in town to refuel.
- Spend the afternoon lapping the trails in the QT bike park, where you'll find 30 world-class downhill MTB trails with a total vertical descent of 450 meters.
Nov 6th: Coronet Peak Shuttle Day
- Embark on a full day of riding at Coronet Peak.
- Enjoy private group shuttle laps of Rude Rock, Hot Rod, and Zoot Track, followed by an all-time full descent of Skippers Canyon trail.
- Finish the day's epic riding with a well-deserved social pub feed at the pub in Arrowtown.
Nov 7th: Heli Drop at Bowen Peak & Bike Park - Day 2 of 3
- The bike park has a brand new gondola in 2023, it's designed to speed up lap times! So we'll be smashing gondola laps at one of New Zealand's premier mountain bike parks.
- In the afternoon, prepare for a face melter as we load up for a helicopter drop onto Bowen Peak. Which descends back down via Ben Lommond, Fernhill and into town.
- If there's anything left in the tank, choose to continue riding in the bike park for the rest of the day, soaking in the breathtaking views and arm-pumping trails.
Nov 8th: Your Adventure, Your Choice
- This day is all about customisation and personal preferences.
- Opt for a well-deserved rest day to help your body recover. Explore QT or book a bungy?
- Alternatively, continue exploring the bike park with your day 2 pass, riding your favourite trails once again.
- For the mad keen thrill-seekers, book an optional second heli drop, this time to the high alpine of Ben Cruachan. add $450
- We may also utilise this day to adjust for any inclement weather and ensure you still get to experience a helicopter drop.
Nov 9th: Matangi Station - Sheep Country Adventure
- Experience a new venue as we head to Matangi Station.
- Load your bikes onto the shuttle and shuttle into the picturesque sheep country for private shuttles and guided descents.
- Ride a selection from 35 trails amidst stunning alpine terrain and lower-speed technical downhill sections.
- This will provide a refreshing contrast to the trails in Queenstown.
- After an epic day of riding, return to town for a well-deserved pub meal.
Nov 10th: Queenstown Bike Park - Day 3 of 3
- Make the most of your final day in the Bike Park as you run all your favourite trails one last time, one last boost!
Nov 11th: Morning pedal laps & Departure day
- Start the day with an optional final pedal-up ride to savour the scenic beauty of Queenstown.
- Pack up your bikes and gather for a group lunch in town.
- Transfer to the airport for your departure.
- Fly out via Virgin VA118 at 4.55pm and arrive at Brisbane at 5.40pm.
Please note that the itinerary is subject to change based on weather conditions and group preferences to ensure the best possible experience.
- Transfers- Private airport pick up and drop off
- Accommodation (Twin share)
- Transfers- To all riding venues
- Tour guides, Mechanic & Driver for 3 guided days
- Private shuttles x2 days
- Gondola pass x3 days
- Heli Drop x 1
- Spoke N Trail T-Shirt
- The best riding of your life.
- Food & drinks
- Bike hire
- Travel insurance
Keen to lock it in? Click below to reserve your spot!