Hire Specialized Stumpjumper – (Half Day)
- The ultimate trail bike to explore the trails around Noosa.
- All bikes are well maintained and pass a safety inspection before use.
- Hire includes a basic bike setup from our mechanic to get you comfortable.
- Hire includes a helmet if needed.
- Bike pickup and drop off service available within the Noosa region for an additional fee
- Extra’s such as hydration packs, trail maps, spares kits and clip-less pedals are available.
- Bring your own pedals and shoes if you ride clip-less.
- A suspension setup and demo of the bike is provided on collection.
- Hire rate shown is for a half day hire(3hrs).
- Bring ID and a credit card to hire.
- A security deposit of $500 applies to our dual suspension bikes.
- Racing on our hire bikes is by arrangement only and may incur additional fees.
- Bookings essential.
No need to fret—we haven’t forgotten about all you alloy fans out there. In fact, the new Stumpjumper Comp Alloy 29 with 12-speed SRAM NX Eagle may be the most radically designed alloy bike ever made. For real, though. And with new tube shapes and an asymmetrical design, it’s going to exceed all of your expectations of how a trail bike should ride.
MORE CONTROL, MORE SPEED
Our design goal for the new Stumpjumper was simple—build the ultimate trail bike, one that feels telepathic. And it turns out that this feeling all comes down to stiffness. Think of it this way: when the frame’s telling your hands one thing and your feet another, your brain gets confused with the imbalance and the bike feels unstable. In order to fix this, we had to get to work on dialing-in the material and shapes.
We continued down the suspension path with a custom Rx Trail Tune on both the fork and rear shock. Suspension performance is highly dependent on frame, wheel, and rider size, so we use our Rx Tune to get each bike to land in the middle of the adjustment spectrum, and this gives you the biggest possible range to fine-tune your ride. Another focal point of the tune was matching the suspension characteristics between wheel sizes—we developed a specific Rx Tune for each platform. So, no matter what wheel size you prefer, you’ll get perfectly linear suspension.Tune it to Your Style.
The build on this Comp model comes with a list of components that deliver undeniable quality, like a 12-speed SRAM NX Eagle drivetrain, SRAM Guide R disc brakes, FOX front and rear suspension, and Roval Traverse 29 wheels.
- The completely redesigned alloy Stumpjumper frame features an M5 alloy front- and rear-end, an asymmetrical design, and our 29 Trail Geometry, so it’s just the right amount of both capable and comfortable.
- The FOX DPS Performance rear shock features our Rx Trail Tune, ensuring that no matter the wheel or frame size, your bike is dialed-in perfectly.
- SRAM’s 12-speed NX Eagle groupset features a wide gear range that delivers climbing and descending efficiency in spades.
Terms and Conditions
Cancellations/refunds/transfers If you wish to cancel your booking, please notify Spoke N Trail in writing via our contact page or reply via email to your booking confirmation. Once Spoke N Trail receives your notice, cancellation will take effect subject to the following:
•If cancellation occurs 72 hours prior to booked date, you will receive a 100% refund or credit towards another booking date •If cancellation occurs outside 24 hours prior to your booked date, you will receive a refund of 80% of paid price. •If your notice is received inside 24 hours of your booked date, 100% of your paid price will be forfeited.