Hire Specialized Turbo Levo SL Comp – (Half Day)
- The ultimate pedal assisted trail bike to explore the trails around Noosa.
- All bikes are well maintained and pass a safety inspection before use.
- Hire includes a basic bike setup from our mechanic to get you comfortable.
- Hire includes a helmet if needed.
- Bike pickup and drop off service available within the Noosa region for an additional fee
- Extra’s such as hydration packs, trail maps, spares kits and clip-less pedals are available.
- Bring your own pedals and shoes if you ride clip-less.
- A suspension setup and demo of the E-Bike is provided on collection.
- Hire rate shown is for one half day (3hrs).
- Bring ID and a credit card to hire.
- A security deposit of $1000 applies to our e-bikes.
- Racing on our hire bikes is by arrangement only and may incur additional fees.
- Bookings essential
The Turbo Levo SL is a new, lightweight breed of eMTB that harnesses the quick and lively ride of our Stumpjumper…and adds just enough power to introduce a whole new dimension of kick ass. Thanks to a clever component selection, the Turbo Levo SL Comp brings all of that rad down to an equally-rad price point.
It’s You, Just Going Faster and Farther.
The Turbo Levo SL is effectively a Stumpjumper that lets you embark on ridiculously long adventures with no fear of bonking and helps you snag three laps of your favorite trail instead of just one. Looking for a ton of power and range? Check out our Turbo Levo and Kenevo models. Want a bike, on the other hand, that simply feels like you—a faster you, with the power to ride more trails, kind of you? That’s Turbo Levo SL.
Tune it to Your Style.
By connecting with our Mission Control App, you can tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don’t want to connect? No worries—the simple Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to just climb on and ride all day.
MORE POWER, MORE RANGE
• Lightweight, alloy Stumpjumper-inspired frame is pure ride quality and control.
• Ultra-smooth and lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your pedaling power.
• 150mm of suspension front and rear, courtesy of FOX’s 34 fork and DPS shock.
- The Turbo Levo SL looks like a Stumpjumper and, out on the trail, feels like one too. That’s no mistake. We aimed to build a Stumpjumper with a bit more boost to it and that’s exactly what you get—similar Sidearm chassis with great, balanced stiffness and 150mm of smooth, custom-tuned suspension. The Turbo Levo SL Comp’s chassis is constructed entirely from our light-yet-strong M5 premium aluminum.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to your pedals. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when you’re riding without power assistance.
- Worried about running out of power? No problem. The Turbo Levo SL eats up big miles and long days. And if you’re looking for even more miles, our optional range extender boosts your range by another 50 percent. On top of all that, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to.
Terms and Conditions
Cancellations/refunds/transfers If you wish to cancel your booking, please notify Spoke N Trail in writing via our contact page or reply via email to your booking confirmation. Once Spoke N Trail receives your notice, cancellation will take effect subject to the following:
•If cancellation occurs 72 hours prior to booked date, you will receive a 100% refund or credit towards another booking date •If cancellation occurs outside 24 hours prior to your booked date, you will receive a refund of 80% of paid price. •If your notice is received inside 24 hours of your booked date, 100% of your paid price will be forfeited.