Tewantin MTB Shuttles
Spoke N Trail offers mountain biking shuttles at our local trail network, Wooroi trails within Tewantin National Park. Get your gravity fix with our express service to the top of the hill for Mtb trail laps on repeat.
Session Time – 8am-11am
$35 per rider.
$5 single uplifts per rider. ( If seats are available)
This shuttle service provides easy access to a variety of trails and helps you get as much time under the influence of gravity as possible.
Follow our Facebook or sign up to our newsletter(sign up below) for the latest updates.
When: We usually run shuttles every second Saturday with and more frequent sessions during school holidays.
Where: Tewantin National Park – Wooroi Trails
Drop off: 3 trail heads along the top of the range to access 7 different trails including Snake, Turn 10, Secrets, Bloodwood, Trailblazer (rocket), Milkmaid and more!
Bike Rentals: click here to view our fleet.
Terms and Conditions
- The shuttle is not a guided service, we are more than happy to help with directions, trail updates and any other info you require but we won’t be on the trail with you to guide the way.
- Bikes are transported on our shuttle trailer at the responsibility of the owner, all care is taken to protect your bike but it’s the riders responsibility to load the bike correctly and check it’s secure.
- If you wish to cancel your booking, please notify Spoke N Trail in writing via our contact page or reply via email to your booking confirmation. Once Spoke N Trail receives your notice, cancellation will take effect subject to the following:
- Notifcation 72+ hours prior to booked date, you will receive a 100% refund or credit towards another booking date
- Notifcation 24 to 72 hours prior to your booked date, you will receive a refund of 80% of paid price.
- Cancellation notice is received inside 24 hours of your booked date, 100% of your paid price will be forfeited.
- We work actively within the local trail care community and like to protect the trails. If it’s overly wet and the trails are holding surface water we may cancel or postpone the session. At this stage you have the option to receive a full refund or recieve a credit for another session. Head over to our Facebook for the latest updates.
Tewantin MTB Shuttles
COVID 19 Policy*
To ensure everyone’s safety and make sure that we’re in line with the current government COVID 19 guidelines regarding tourism experiences, we will now be implementing the following changes to our Tewantin MTB shuttle services.
To ride our shuttle bus, you will now need to:
– Check into our shuttle bus via the Check In Qld app at the start of your shuttle session.
We will be sanitising as many surfaces as we can and maximising airflow in the van by keeping the windows open wherever possible.
- Additional info is occasionally posted to our Facebook Page in the days leading up to the shuttle session. This can include trail updates, weather conditions and any other relevant information about your shuttle booking as required.