Hire Specialized Turbo Levo Comp – (Half Day)
- The ultimate pedal assisted trail bike to explore the trails around Noosa.
- All bikes are well maintained and pass a safety inspection before use.
- Hire includes a basic bike setup from our mechanic to get you comfortable.
- Hire includes a helmet if needed.
- Bike pickup and drop off service available within the Noosa region for an additional fee.
- Extra’s such as hydration packs, trail maps, spares kits and clip-less pedals are available.
- Bring your own pedals and shoes if you ride clip-less.
- A suspension setup and demo of the E-Bike is provided on collection.
- Hire rate shown is for a half day hire(3hrs).
- Bring ID and a credit card to hire.
- A security deposit of $1000 applies to our e-bikes.
- Racing on our hire bikes is by arrangement only and may incur additional fees.
- Bookings essential
Our Expert level hire E-bikes are Specialized Turbo Levo FSR’s.
The 2021 Turbo Levo FSR Comp has the perfect blend of trail performance, proper handling, technology, and durability, delivering you the power to ride more trails in a package that won’t leave you broken and hungry.
Specialized designed the Turbo Levo Comp to be a proper trail bike, first and foremost. It takes geo, kinematics, and design cues from the newest trail bikes, like the Stumpjumper, and adds industry-leading tech that gives you the power to ride more trails. New motor? Check. New battery? Check. Incredibly lightweight and capable chassis? Check and double-check.
ROWDY DESCENTS. STEEP CLIMBS? HELL. YES.
The Turbo Levo is a fully-fledged progressive trail bike. Specialized have lengthened the reach, kept the chainstays nice and short, and maintained a low center of gravity. Next, a slackened head angle for more confident descents and steepened seat angle to improve climbing efficiency. It’s dialed.
MORE POWER, MORE RANGE
The Levo’s Specialized 2.1 motor amplifies your pedaling input by a mind blowing 410%. The M2 batteries provides you with plenty of range. What’s more, the Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to. More power. More trails per ride. More awesome.
- M5 alloy Sidearm frame offers outstanding ride quality and control.
- Smoothest, most powerful motor on the market.
- 150mm of suspension front and rear, courtesy of RockShox.
The Levo’s frame features an M5 alloy front- and rear-end, an asymmetrical design, and our 29 Trail Geometry, so it’s just the right amount of both capable and comfortable. We designed this bike to shred and that meant giving the Levo a low bottom bracket, lengthy top tube, and short chainstays. We also tweaked the kinematics of the frame to make the suspension more supple on small hits and yet perfectly capable of taking the big impacts without bottoming out.
With its stout chassis and smooth DebonAir air spring and renowned Charger damper, the Lyrik Select RC is the perfect complement to the hard-charging Levo.
The custom Specialized 2.1 motor represents the pinnacle of e-bike motor technology. The new motor is more efficient, 15% smaller, and 11% lighter than its predecessor. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output—even at max power.
The Levo’s Turbo Connect Unit (or “TCU”) is more than an “On-Off” button—it’s the brains of the bike. The TCU shows your battery level and power-assist mode. It also communicates, via ANT+/Bluetooth®, with our optional handlebar display to display even more information about your day’s ride.
This Turbo’s new Specialized M2-series battery features a 700Wh capacity, which increases your range by a staggering 40%. We integrated that battery seamlessly inside the frame and made it easy to remove with a single hex wrench.
Terms and Conditions
Cancellations/refunds/transfers If you wish to cancel your booking, please notify Spoke N Trail in writing via our contact page or reply via email to your booking confirmation. Once Spoke N Trail receives your notice, cancellation will take effect subject to the following:
•If cancellation occurs 72 hours prior to booked date, you will receive a 100% refund or credit towards another booking date •If cancellation occurs outside 24 hours prior to your booked date, you will receive a refund of 80% of paid price. •If your notice is received inside 24 hours of your booked date, 100% of your paid price will be forfeited.